Part Time Receptionist
Group 1 Automotive
Part Tine Receptionist
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday 8.30 to 6pm
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Can you deliver world class customer service?
If the answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you! Our hugely successful BMW & MINI Dealership in Franborough is looking to recruit a new Part Time Receptionist
About the position
The successful Part Time Receptionist will:
- Provide full reception support, including meeting and greeting clients and employees in a professional manner;
- Answer the telephone and directing all enquiries to a relevant specialist;
- Assisting customers with the appointment bookings logging all appointments on the required systems
- Complete general administration duties, such as email management and customer enquiry management;
- Complete other ad hoc tasks for the dealership.
- You should be comfortable dealing with members of the public and have a passion for exceptional customer service.
About our requirements
We expect our new Part Time Receptionist to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Customer focused.
- Confidence using a PC and required booking systems
- Confident and professional communication skills.
- Multi-task oriented
The Group 1 Automotive network is a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices also in America and Brazil. Group 1 Automotive is the 9 th largest dealer group in the UK, representing Barons Group, Beadles, and Think Ford. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources, training and competitive earnings packages.
Group 1 Automotive employees also benefit from: Company Contributory Pension, Company Benefits Scheme, Share Save Options, Company Car Schemes, Long Service Holiday Reward, Enhance Maternity Policy, Your Birthday Off
If you see yourself in the above position and would like to find out more about what it is like to be part of the Group 1 family, we'd like you to apply now!