Part Time HR Manager 22.5 - 30 hours - 6 Months
A Part Time HR Manager job in Woking pays up to GBP37K pa FTE supporting the Head of HR with the people agenda.
Your new company
A public sector organisation in Woking. Due to the continued pressures on public services, a Part Time HR Manager (22.5 - 30 hours) is required for an initial period of 6 months.
Your new role
Reporting into, and supporting the Head of HR, you will be responsible assisting in the development of the HR plan, assisting with the development and growth of employee's and nurturing the culture of the organisation.
Key functional facets you will have ownership of are:
- Overseeing Recruitment, Selection, Onboarding
- Engagement and Retention
- Learning and Development
- Supporting the Head of HR with performance management
Your general job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests
- Provide support and advice to line managers on Recruitment & Selection policy
- Advertise jobs, collate applications, create shortlists and perform basic screening
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Provide supervisory support to the HR coordinator
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Support other functions as assigned by the HR email Inbox
- Support the Head of HR in the roll out of a new personnel system for the organisation
- Support the Head of HR on the well-being strategy for employees
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be an HR Manager or HR BP, in a generalist role. Experience within a health or social care environment would be desirable. You will ideally be CIPD level 5 qualified.
The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources as well as general administrative responsibilities. You will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
What you'll get in return
Up to GBP37,000 pa FTE plus benefits in a flexible, part time opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.