Tax Risk Assistant Manager Part-time / Full-time
Tax Risk Assistant Manager - Consulting firm - London with remote working - Short hours, part-time or full-time - Circa GBP54,000 - GBP60,000
Robert Walters are hiring for a Tax Risk Assistant Manager for a leading consulting firm based in London, but with the ability to work from home / work remotely 2 / 3 days per week.
This is a permanent role with short, regular hours that can be considered on either a full-time or part-time basis.
As part of the Tax Team, the Tax Risk Assistant Manager will be responsible for managment of tax risk across the business and ensuring compliance with appropriate policies and procedures.
As an internal tax role there is no timesheets, and as it is not client-facing this role enjoys the benefit of short, regular hours, with lots of flexibility, and can be considered on either a part-time or full-time basis.
As such this position offers a fantastic work-life balance and is ideal for someone with a tax background who is looking to take control back of their hours and who would enjoy more time to spend with the family or on other pursuits.
- The role will involve reviewing client files to monitor compliance with policies and procedures.
- Assisting with the delivery of review results to partners, Heads of Department and the wider tax practice, either verbally or in writing.
- Assisting with the co-ordination of the file reviews.
- Assisting with the identification of improvements to policies and procedures and identification of best practice.
- Other ad hoc projects or tasks as needed to enable partners and staff to deliver a high quality service to clients.
This position would suit either a qualified or part-qualified individual (ACA / ICAS / ACCA / CTA) with experience gained in a professional services firm, and ideally someone with experience across both business and personal taxation (not mandatory).
The role comes with a salary of circa GBP54k-GBP60k plus benefits package and offers short, regular hours on either a full-time or part-time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a different kind of tax role with a greater work-life balance -Apply now to find out more.