HR Administrator - Temporary and Part Time 20 hours
An opportunity has arisen for someone who has experience in HR to join a successful, growing company as a HR Administrator. The role is based in Eccles on a part time, temporary basis (20 hours). This is a busy and varied role where you will work as part of a HR team on the following areas:
- Act as the initial point of contact for all queries into HR, both face to face and through the HR and Payroll mailboxes, responding and managing resolution.
- Managing and maintaining employee records and files including processing variation to contracts when required.
- Managing the onboarding administration for new employees, including obtaining references and carrying out screening.
- Carry out HR administration processes, preparing letters and documents in line with legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Preparing all letters or contracts for any changes to employee terms and conditions e.g. flexible working.
- Processing starters and leavers, ensuring all documentation and paperwork are complete.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a HR Administrator and looking for a new opportunity where they can expand their skill set. I am looking for someone with excellent communication skills, a professional approach to work and the ability to use their own initiative. The salary is GBP11.50 - GBP13.50 per hour dependent on experience. If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV for immediate consideration.