Senior Product Manager, In-App Sales & Service
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you'll do:
* Use your deep knowledge and specialist expertise to build & implement a compelling product vision and strategy for the in-app Sales & Service experience for NOW/Sky Ticket, making it easier for customers to buy more from Sky and for the business to drive PPC & ARPU
* Set key product metrics and track the impact of relevant product changes in the app and be dedicated to using data & insight to advise on good decisions in definition and delivery
* Own the in-life experience of in-app Sales & Service, continually iterate the product, driven by data and experimentation
* Collaborate closely with our business to identify and solve for customer and business problems, setting clear OKRs and prioritising effectively to focus on the areas of the greatest value
* Work hand in glove with the Sales & Service platform capabilities team to develop forward-thinking experiences and improve wider platform capabilities, to the benefit of all of Sky's European OTT propositions and territories
* Take accountability for restlessly driving high profile ideas through the full product lifecycle, from the initial insight and concepts through to delivery
* Recognise that our customers always have a choice and therefore develop a deep understanding of their needs, how they use our product and the competition
* Evangelise the success of our products and their impacts on customers and the business, within the product team and the wider organisation
* Be responsible (as is everyone in the team) for improving our overall product management capability in Sky
What you'll bring:
* 5 years+ experience in a product environment
* You'll be passionate about ecommerce and customer service journeys; defining and building journeys that are a joy to use for customers and that continuously drive business value
* Very strong data literacy and proven experience of experimentation (MVT, AB testing) to continually iterate features and capabilities to drive better outcomes
* Strong experience of managing the product lifecycle from discovery through to definition, delivery, evaluation and iteration
* Excellent communications skills with demonstrable experience of engaging and influencing senior people and decision-makers within a large organisation
* Be a brilliant people person and collaborator
* Be able to quickly identify, pick up and cut through sophisticated problems and drive initiatives forward independently.
OTT: Our team develops and supports technologies for Sky, globally. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible. Our vision is to deliver the world's best entertainment.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more passionate about who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.