Digital Video Producer - Sky Sports
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Producer to join the Sky Sports Digital video production team, delivering high quality videos for Sky Sports owned and operated platforms as well as our channels on the major social networks and for wider distribution.
The successful candidate will manage a team of journalists producing sports news and major event coverage consumed at scale across a wide array of premium sports rights. This is a key role that will ensure Sky Sports remains the destination of choice for sports fans.
What you'll do:
- Manage a pool of video assistant producers focused on delivering dynamic, innovative and engaging sports video content;
- Ensure the best sports content is commissioned, our journalism is of the highest standard and efforts are focused on the most important events and stories for Sky Sports
- Plan and develop video content delivery strategies using digital and editorial expertise across a wide range of sports rights and sports news and oversee live digital and social streams
- Join a great team of video producers working on premium sports rights, including Premier League, WSL, international cricket, Formula 1, world class boxing and much more.
What you'll bring:
- Extensive experience of digital video production working across live sport and news.
- Experience in line management of video production professionals
- A passion and knowledge for sport, in particular football.
- Ability to display sound news judgement in a pressurised environment
- A desire to work in a team environment, delivering ideas on how we can improve our content proposition
Team Overview:Sky SportsWe deliver the most innovative and best Sports content experience to our customers across all platforms. We promote continuous innovation, driving value for our customers and high-quality output. Everyone is passionate about sport and proud of the work that they undertake both on screen and behind the scenes.
The Rewards:There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:Osterley:Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Inclusion:We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Why wait?Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.