Site Manager - Roll Out
Site Manager - Roll Out
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced, motivated and driven Site Managers to be a part of fast-track hotel refresh programme of works. You will be joining Willmott Dixon Interiors and we have offices in Central London and Birmingham, but this role would be UK wide so home location not as important as drive and passion for the work.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in frameworks, particularly fast track roll outs or refresh works on hotels, retail, gyms and leisure facilities. As this position will involve working nationally it will best suit someone that is happy and familiar with staying away from home on a regular basis.
You will need to be able to work at a fast pace and work well under pressure managing multiple supply chain partners as wells as key stakeholders and customers. Reporting to the operations and construction managers you will manage the delivery of all projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
Our award-winning team create space that help businesses succeed. Combining the strength of a national contractor with the skills of a highly experienced design and fit-out team and completing complex one-off projects up to £55 million+ in value.
What is the benefit of joining Willmott Dixon…?
Willmott Dixon is one of the largest privately owned Construction businesses in the UK. Our unique selling point is our people. We are passionate about people, with a real focus and drive around their continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion has allowed us the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Willmott Dixon Interiors are an Investor in People Gold Award holder.
You will have a clear plan around your development. Above everything else you will be joining a values based business; our values are at the epicentre of every activity we undertake. Having the right talent coupled with the right culture and values ensures that we have a sustained future and a trusted brand in our respective markets.
We have very recently been awarded 5th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 (2020) to work for, the Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2021 and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
Proven experience of:
- A track record of successful delivery of safe projects.
- A variety of construction operations and general building knowledge.
- Using Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc. Excel, Word, Outlook and Project.
- Reading and accurately interpreting programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- Ensuring project team(s) understanding of drawings and technical specifications.
- Understanding and appropriately sharing build programmes.
- Playing a leading role which positively contributes to the project team(s).
- Proactively liaising with customers and the supply chain.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- First Aid at Work certificate.
- Able to travel independently to work.
- Happy to work away from home.
- Working towards a MCIOB.
At Willmott Dixon we look for a balance of skills and experience but just as important to us are your values and behaviours. This role would be suitable to a person who:
- Is a team player
- Is able to Influence and inspire
- Has a growth mindset
- Excellent listening skills
- Is able to Problem solve
- Is positive & proactive
- Has excellent presentations skills both written and verbal
- Is innovative/creative/open minded
- Displays model behaviour that shows respect, helpfulness and co-operation
- Reflects regularly on experiences and performances and constantly seeks to improve
- Is personable, friendly, approachable, motivated and flexible
- Has the ability to communicate with all levels of staff
- Is people focused
- Is driven/motivated
- Is organised/detailed
Sound like you? If so, come and join our Willmott Dixon Interiors team, and become a great ambassador of our business.
In return we provide you a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, the opportunities for you to develop your career with Willmott Dixon and the training to make this happen - but most importantly a great place to work with a true family ethos and a chance to develop your career of a lifetime!
At Willmott Dixon we provide an inclusive and flexible working environment for people to thrive in and we are happy to support agile working wherever possible.
We are a proud member of the Disability Confident Scheme.
We are proud to be part of the Willmott Dixon family; a privately-owned contracting and interior fit out group in the UK. With a rich history, amazing track record and strong values, this partnership makes us a stronger and more progressive organisation, allowing us to share knowledge and take on bigger and better projects.
Willmott Dixon has very recently been awarded 5th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 (2020) to work for, the Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2021 and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development.