Product Revenue Controller
We're NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK's leading streaming platforms. We're the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We're brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We're big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
The Ents, Cinema & Boost Controller is a new role and is critical in helping to define, shape and deliver new revenue strategies.
What you'll do:
- Develop effective cross-sell plans and offers for key segments across the customer lifecycle for Ents, Cinema and Boost
- Manage a software budget to deliver targeted offers with the objective of driving incremental sales and product attach
- Alongside our Data Science teams, conduct propensity modelling and create decisioning engines to seek the optimal time to affect customer behaviour within their lifecycle, (offer strength, seasonality, etc)
- Work collaboratively to find innovative ways to present cross-sell journeys across all customer touchpoints (including paid and owned channels)
- Identify and define requirements to realise merchandising opportunities in-app/product, working with Designers and Global OTT Produce Oweners to ensure this is delivered across all key devices within the NOW TV portfolio and platform
- You will be responsible for delivering to the product revenue Budget, flagging anything adverse to plan and if relevant, introducing initiatives to close any gap
- Work with Strategy & Proposition to help propose and test long-term and strategic changes to support products per customer and ARPU, including contracts, tiering, bundles, etc
- Seek further opportunities across the business, including building and support 'sales through service' and other new customer channel/touchpoints
What you'll bring:
- You are educated to degree level and have experience working for an online or retail business
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- You have excellent management skills and are an experienced people manager
- You have experience in building business cases or offer promotions, with consideration to NPV, churn profiles and contribution, etc
- You are highly skilled at planning and prioritisation
- You are data driven and draw insights to constantly optimise
- Collaboration is intrinsically a part of how you work
- You will be comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
- You are a self-starter with strong bias for action
NOW Team Overview:
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we're more than just brilliant entertainment. We're forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you'll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we'll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.