Location: West Cumbria
Talented people are the key to our success
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
As senior planner you will provide planning management and support to both the pre-contract and contract operations for the business.
As our senior planner you will:
- Provide planning management and support to both the pre-contract and contract operations for the business,
- Coordinate with bid and construction teams to manage and control the planning and programming aspects of bid proposals and multiple projects in progress.
- Produce, manage, update the construction programme and its communication to internal and external customers and major stakeholders.
- Manage and incorporate change events into the construction programme and jointly with the commercial team, secure full entitlement under the contract.
- Mentoring / coaching to assistant planners / planners.
- P6 proficient
- Experience in client planning role in reviewing NEC3 impact assessments from contractors
- Experienced in EV reporting with Rules of Credit
- Team player and good communicator as specific intended role is to manage interfaces across site, from strategic to detail.
- Power Bi
As an experienced senior planner you will be educated to professional level with a relevant degree or equivalent in a core business discipline and you will have extensive experience in programme and project management, project planning, including programme controls, project review, cost and risk analysis. You will have the ability to plan construction works from first principles, preferably with experience in multi discipline major projects and you will have extensive site experience on business related projects in a management or supervisory capacity.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.
Morgan Sindall has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please note that any CV’s submitted will be deemed as gifted to Morgan Sindall and any agency terms & conditions associated with the use of such CVs will be null and void.