Part Time Customer Care Advisor - fashion industry
Our client, a well known fashion retailer with their Head office in High Wycombe, is looking for a Customer Care Advisor to join them on a part time permanent basis.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for someone passionate about fashion to deliver exceptional customer care to their customers via phone, online and via their stores.
The successful candidate will work in a busy fast paced role and communicate and work closely with the retail, social marketing, ecommerce, buying and QC teams. Ideally, you will have previous office based customer service experience but we welcome applications from candidates who don't. What's most important is strong attention to detail, a passion for customer services and excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
The role is working 3 days a week (Mon to Sat).
- Respond and resolve all customer queries, feedback and complaints
- Prioritise emails ensuring most urgent are dealt with first
- Ensure each response is personal to the customer
- Escalate urgent issues to the Customer Care Manager
- Record garment faults reported and feedback to relevant team
- Log all gifts, discounts, manual refunds and customer details
- Monitor the unable to fulfil orders, returns paperwork and waiting list
- Work with the ecommerce team to make sure orders are fulfilled
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Very organised, able to prioritise and work in a fast paced role
- Able to use initiative
- Positive, professional
- Able to build and manage relationships
- Competitve salary + discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% discount on products
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills. If we do not have anything suitable we will not keep your CV for more than 30 days.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).