Part time HR Assistant - 2 days per week
An international charity based in the City of London are looking for a part-time HR Assistant (2 days per week) to support the HR function and its projects. This is intended to free up to the HR Manager to work on planned improvements.
You be responsible for providing administrative support, assisting with recruitment, and maintaining and developing the HR database. There are also many improvement projects in the pipeline, including adding modules to the HRIS, updating recruitment practices, developing the intranet for better communications and inductions, reviewing pay and supporting line managers.
This is a part time, 6 month fixed term contract role - working 2 days per week (remote / home working) - salary GBP32,000 pro rata - offices located in the City of London
- Administrative work: including writing letters, scheduling meetings, maintaining files and replying to HR and recruitment queries
- Supporting recruitment: advertising roles, organising interviews and communicating with candidates
- Entering data into the HRIS (PeopleHR) and exploring its features
- Keep up to date staff documentation including ID and right to work.
- Notify managers of probation and appraisals due.
- Assisting in the induction of new staff.
- Delegated research into HR topics and/or analysis of MRG recruitment and personnel records.
- Experience in an HR-related field, demonstrated interest in HR
- Understanding of MS Office, SharePoint, Zoom, Slack and HR systems
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Analytical and data skills with the ability to understand, process, and document information
- Familiar with online recruitment systems an asset
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Able to interpret and apply good HR practice
- Work as a member of a team in a multi-cultural environment
- Manage diverse workload with competing priorities