Planning System Manager
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As a Planning Systems Manager the primary focus for the role is to support the Process Improvement Manager and Group Supply Planning Team in system developments & process improvement activities within the Sky Supply Chain. You will be responsible for overseeing developments of our reporting system (Anaplan) & in-house manufacturing system (OnTrack).
What you'll do:
* Act as a Subject Matter Expert on Anaplan & in-house manufacturing system
* Manage E2E Anaplan build projects across Supply Chain
* Lead design and implementation of Anaplan Excellence Centre across SKY
* Investigate ad hoc queries & troubleshooting problems to support other team members
* Manage Marine Insurance Policy across Sky Supply Chain
* Support the implementation of a Supply Chain Freight Strategy
* Supporting activities related to NPI (New Production Introduction) and new RTM (Routes to Market)
What you'll bring:
* Experience within a supply chain environment or other faced paced environment
* Excellent communication skill across all levels of the business and with external partners
* Logical thinker who can design and documents processes and explain complex principles in a simple way
* Ability to build credible relationships and collaborate to achieve the right outcomes for Sky
* Good Microsoft Office skills - (Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
* Proven track record of driving continuous improvement
Our Operational Teams are passionate about building the foundations on which our amazing teams run. We provide the operational services that allow Sky to deliver the best service, products, and technology to both our colleagues and our customers. We are passionate about driving improvements to the engine room of our business, and as part of our fast-paced team, no two days are the same.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.