Marketing Lead - Homes & Retail
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"The GTM team is responsible for the delivery of end-to-end marketing excellence; from offer planning, through to marketing communications and colleague engagement, this newly form team sits at the very heart of the Customer Growth team" Ann-Marie Mackay.
What you'll do:
As Homes & Retail Marketing Lead you will lead and manage a team 4 people, using your extensive marketing and planning expertise to deliver amazing marketing communications for Homes (Home Move, Developer and MDU) and Retail (Shops, SRS and Indirect).
* Lead a consolidated marketing team across Homes & Retail, fostering a spirit of collaboration that drives innovation and excellence in execution as standard.
* Deliver consistent, quality marketing across all our customer touchpoints within the Homes & Retail space, including brand new Sky Shops.
* Find innovate ways for us to access headroom in the Homes segment and then scale those opportunities quickly so that Homes becomes key channel for DTH & BB sales.
* Introduce standardised approaches for us to measure marketing effectiveness across all channels within Homes & Retail.
* Build test & learn plans that use the scale of our Retail estate to learn quickly and continually improve marketing effectiveness.
* Deliver meaningful process improvements that allow us to continue to execute large volume quickly without taking our eye off strategic projects.
* Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the matrix based on collaboration, trust, and delivery.
* Live and breathe Sky values and behaviours, inspiring and motivating your team, ensuring they are properly coached and performance managed.
What you'll bring:
* Excellent experience leading performance marketing campaigns - with demonstrable experience of finding creative and innovative approaches to delivering results, through test & learn and then at scale.
* Experience in succeeding in a high profile, pressurised environment, working directly with C-Suite or MD level.
* Creative and innovate - demonstrable experience of continuous improvement in efficiency or effectiveness of large-scale marketing campaigns, for example through standardisation.
* Ambitious and motivated - High performance standards and a proven desire to develop and succeed; you will set the bar high and want to keep raising it.
* Operational expertise - demonstrably successful at leading campaigns end to end, working across the whole matrix organisation.
* Proven motivational leader - resilient and positive, with experience of leading a team (of at least 4) renowned for high performance.
* Confident communicator - able to engage Sky Leaders effectively and with gravitas
* Excellent oral and written communications skills - the ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.