Key Account Executive - Remote
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Sky Indirect is a lucrative route to market that partners with a portfolio of approved retail and installation companies who sell Sky products and services to their customers. Partners vary from major high street names, niche enterprises to Satellite/AV specialists.
As a member of the team within Indirect you'll help drive incremental acquisition & upgrade sales, grow your territory whilst ensuring quality metrics are met.
What you'll do:
* Build strong relationships with your business partners and key stakeholders.
* Manage your territory to ensure sales growth targets are achieved for all Sky products.
* Effectively execute, manage, and analyse marketing support & incentives along with budget.
* Launch of new products and offer sets within your territory.
* Delivering key business messages via regional presentations/conferences.
* Raising awareness of the Sky brand within a retail store, maximising on Sky presence using point of sale, demonstration equipment and display materials.
* Report on market trends, competitor information, wins and barriers to sales on a weekly basis.
* Collaborate with the training team to deliver sessions, along with delivering your own group and one to one sessions.
* Prospecting and identifying new partners/opportunities.
What you'll bring:
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to grow, improve and manage their territory of 3rd party business partners.
* Ability to build strong business relationships.
* Target driven.
* Ability to build and plan activity and development milestones.
* Excellent presentation, planning, organisational and time management skills.
* Self-motivated and positive mind-set.
* Comfortable with meeting the challenges of tight deadlines and juggling multiple accounts and partners.
* A creative mind-set with the ability to innovate.
* Problem solving and solid negotiation skills.
* A team player with the ability to liaise with senior personnel across the business.
* Hold a full UK driving licence.
* Willingness to travel.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.