Trading Operations Manager - Retail
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for delivering support to both direct and indirect retail through brilliant execution of briefing, product and system changes. They will be working closely with multiple partners/teams across customer growth and beyond; delivering and leading commercial messaging and change to have maximum positive impact on our customers and our people.
What you'll do:
- Delivery of product and proposition - Working with multiple partners to deliver consolidated offer roadmap. Owning tailored toolkit requests through end-to-end process. Working with product and change teams as workstream owner to ensure retail routes to market are prepared for deployments. Assist with delivering major changes directly to partners and other collaborators. Own usage and distribution of URN's
- Sales operations support - Owner of user management system including setup and removal of joiners and leavers whilst ensuring users have the correct access. Escalation owner for any system faults / issues. Responsible for optimising and improving existing and new processes. Owner of any change or deployment of API's with partners
- Payment and billing owner - Owns overarching relationship with billing team and payment teams. Aligns product changes to align with rate amendments. Ensure new product lines are scheduled and deployed in payment systems. Investigates and resolves billing and payment queries
- Analysis and insight - Support routes to market with performance insight including but not limited to; attachment rates, offer usage, sales performance and initiative impacts. Surface competitor impacts and any risk & opportunities as a result
What you'll bring:
- Deep understanding of data with the ability to link quantity and quality inputs to produce actionable insights and recommendations
- Credible and able to present work to the Retail Trading Lead, HoD and Director of Trading, with excellent presentation skills (written and verbal). Strong collaborator. Ability to build excellent relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance with a positive mind-set. Able to work across a matrix organisation with the product owners, trading functions and CSG delivery and support teams to ensure the Sky leadership team makes informed and timely trading decisions
- Advanced Excel skills essential; Knowledge of Tableau and GCP highly desirable
- Commercially savvy with a strong knowledge of the Media/Telco landscape as well as Sky's products and services
- Location: Occasional travel to locations across the UK will be required
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.