Human Resources Manager (Maternity Cover)
Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Full-time Human Resources Manager to join Hilton Liverpool.
We offer flexible working options.
This role is a 10month Maternity Cover, from November 2021 - August 31st 2022
As a skilled influencer and culture specialist, you will be responsible supporting the senior and operational leaders for driving the people agenda on property in conjunction with the business objectives, whilst working closely with our Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations and HR Analytics support functions.
What will I be doing?
Be an integral part of the senior leadership team, using HR strategy and analytics to support business objectives and ensure each property meets its brand and customer requirements.
- Coaching and develop senior and operational leaders to be a great boss in the self-sufficient performance management of their teams.
- Driving the delivery of a first-class HR service and ensure operational leaders are maintaining their responsibilities in line with the service level agreements with the HR Shared Service Teams; Talent Acquisition, HR Analytics and Employee Relations.
- Working collaboratively with central HR functions, conducting hotel talent reviews and maintaining robust succession and attraction plans that meet immediate and future workforce demands.
- Be a custodian of employee experience and partner with the Leadership team to positively impact engagement and retention rates.
- Support in the delivery and coordination of talent acquisition events, attraction initiatives/projects, graduate/intern/apprentice/work-experience placements and external talent acquisition partnerships.
- Assist in the delivery and communication of new HR initiatives, policy and procedures and participate in regional projects as they arise.
- Support in the effective communication strategy for employees.
- Drive the employee lifecycle; recruitment experience, on-boarding journey, performance reviews, development & succession, exit interview support.
- Coach and train team members to work towards their personal development goals.
What are we looking for?
HR Generalist background, with proven business partnering experience in a similar role.
- Strong influencing skills, with the courage to challenge.
- Ability to travel between the hotels in the cluster as required by the business
- Agile and driven to deliver in a fast-pace environment.
- Ability to communicate and engage all stakeholders.
- CIPD qualified is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in hospitality, travel or retail is preferred.
Why join the Hilton family as a Human Resources Manager?
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
In addition, you will receive:
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus structure
- Family – Our hotels offer a genuine team environment with a family culture everywhere you turn
- Travel benefit - Up to 30 nights per year at discounted staff rates and up to 30 nights for your family and friends on special discounted rates
- 50% off Food and Drink in Hilton Hotels around the world
- Development & growth – Hilton have numerous learning & development opportunities for all.
- Flexibility – As part of our commitment to our team’s work life balance, we are open to flexibility depending on your needs
- Team Celebrations – Regularly our teams get together to party and celebrate the amazing work we do
- On shift – complimentary meals on duty and suits dry cleaned
- Variety – no two days will look the same for our team.
…and so much more