Data & Funding Specialist
Data & Funding Specialist
Part-time (2/3 days per week)
W have an opportunity for a Data & Funding Specialist to join QA on a flexible, part-time basis (2/3 days per week) with a pro rata annual salary.
The Data & Funding Specialist will support with the data management functions across QA Apprenticeships, specifically all data which forms our monthly submissions on which our income and success is dependant. The Data & Funding Specialist will help to maintain systems and procedures to meet the data requirements of all funding bodies. This will be primarily for ESFA contracts but may also involve others depending on business needs.
- Work closely with the Data and Funding Manager to ensure business operations are efficient and compliant.
- Ensure all apprentice data captured on MIS and other systems complies with and conforms to ESFA and other guidance, such as the ILR specification and the Provider ILR Manual.
- Review apprentice data ensuring compliance with applicable ESFA funding rules and business processes.
- Support Data and Funding Manager to ensure that we submit timely and accurate monthly ILR batch submissions with zero rule violation errors.
- Use the defined processes to investigate and resolve The Apprenticeship Service (TAS) DLOCK errors and ILR data mismatches.
- To record payment records (PMRs) accurately and feedback anomalies to the Data and Funding Manager.
- Complete internal audits to ensure ESFA compliance is being met.
- Understanding of apprenticeships and government funding.
- Previous experience in a Compliance administration role for a large training provider.
- Working Knowledge of MIS systems - preferably Maytas and Bud
- Previous experience of ESFA ILR submissions, resolving rule violation errors, annotating PDSATs and using financial systems specific to apprenticeship delivery (including The Apprenticeship Service)
A little more about QA:
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now - here's how! Simply hit the apply button.
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.