HR & Office Administrator
Job role: HR & Office Administrator
Remuneration Package £14,500 per annum
This is a part-time position, requiring 22.5hrs per week
Based 2 days from our offices in Hersham, Surrey and the other 3 days optional remote working.
Mobliciti can help customers transition to the cloud, work effectively & securely on all mobile devices, at home or in the office, whilst better managing IT spend.
At Mobliciti we look for those who will push the boundaries and continually seek to improve. We have an exceptional team who work tirelessly to design, deliver and support Enterprise-Grade Mobile & Cloud IT solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are proud that our combined efforts at Mobliciti won us the LexisNexis Legal Supplier Innovation Award 2019 and the inaugural Managed Services Provider of the Year Award at the Mobile Industry Awards 2018 and for the second year running the Best Managed Service Provider at the Mobile Industry Awards 2019.
Mobliciti’s Sales team have been recognised for their tireless work, having been awarded Best Sales Team at the CRN Sales & Marketing Awards in 2019. The CRN Awards are held to celebrate the achievements of sales and marketing within the channel.
- New starter documentation and inductions
- Leaver’s documentation, exit interviews and reference responses
- Maintaining employee personnel records in line with ISO27001 standards
- Maintaining all employee benefit platforms with any changes to workforce or offering
- Monitoring employee annual leave and sickness in TeamSeer and informing payroll
- Arranging quarterly PDP and probationary meetings, ensuring all required documentation is completed
- Assisting with training course scheduling and maintaining the skills matrix with all completed courses
- Annual review and update of company HR Policies and procedures
- Circulate any required HR information to the company
- General office admin and ordering of stationary / equipment
- Working with department managers to produce a recruitment plan for each vacancy
- Drawing up job specs and posting vacancies online (LinkedIn and other job boards)
- Managing candidate/Manager correspondence
- Manage recruitment agency relationships and review terms
- Online candidate searching and messaging
- CV screening for suitable applicants
- Completing first stage online interviews
- Draw up offer letters and employment agreements
- Chase references for new starters
- Arrange meetings, client lunches and Zoom calls for CEO and wider Sales team
- Coordinate Company events
Skills & Experience
- Previous recruitment and/or HR admin experience
- Candidate tracking and onboarding experience
- Monitor CVs coming into the Recruitment inbox, sending relevant CVs to hiring manager for approval
- A high level of organisation is essential in this role in order to manage multiple tasks at once.
- Diary management
- Comfortable working under pressure with quick turnaround times on tight deadlines.
- Administration experience, working with hiring managers to build job descriptions and advertise through relevant job boards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including confidence making video and voice calls to partners and customers.
Additional staff benefits
- Hybrid Working
- Private Health Care (with Mental Health add-on)
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave Incentives
- On-Site Café and Canteen at our Head office in Hersham
- On-Site Subsidised Gym at our Head office in Hersham
- Corporate Events
- Employee of The Quarter
- Half Day on Birthdays
Mobliciti recruits, trains, and promotes staff regardless of race, colour, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or relationship status. We encourage a diverse range of applications and are committed to creating an inclusive working environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your CV and covering letter to:
Clare Ridd, HR Co-ordinator
Tel: 01483 835 300