Talent Acquisition Administrator (3 month FTC)
It's an exciting time to join Carpetright and be part of our growing Talent Acquisition team. We've created a brand new role that has room for the right person to be able to grow and progress in.
To provide administrative support for the Talent Acquisition Team, ensuring that candidates and Hiring Managers get an organised and smooth recruitment experience.
What you will be doing
- Acquiring availabilities to arrange and book in candidate interviews with hiring manager.
- Sending out email interview confirmations to candidates and hiring manager
- Electronic-filing of Talent team documentation
- Updating spreadsheet trackers of team activity
- Collating and preparing new starter compliance documentation to go to payroll
- Carrying out Right to Work checks for new starters
- Ad hoc duties for talent team i.e posting jobs online
What we are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good proficiency of using Microsoft Office applications
- Upbeat “can-do” attitude
- Highly structured and organised with strong attention to detail