EA & Sales Support
We are a boutique executive search and recruitment consultancy, with an excellent reputation and track record in helping Financial Services businesses find innovative Change, Technology and Digital Leaders to help transform their business with commercial leadership, business development and change execution talent.
We're looking for an exceptional person who has worked within either a recruitment, sales or customer service organisation, but who doesn't want the pressure of hitting sales targets or winning new business but loves dealing with people, account managing, supporting, organising and making a difference.
We would like this person to support the team with the following: -
- Help manage our recruitment system (Invenias) and MI for our pipeline and in house projects
- Utilise LinkedIn to help develop our processes, as well as engage with people to build out clients and approach relevant candidates
- Diary management
- Arranging interviews between our clients and candidates
- Assist in formatting CVs
- Online communication (LinkedIn or email) with our clients and candidates
- Tasks and projects to support the business
This role will probably start out as a 2-4 hours per day for a minimum of 3 days per week.
The ideal person would be:
- Professional, bright, friendly, enjoy chatting to people.
- Highly organised, detail orientated and serious about organisation - whilst at the same time able to be empathetic and good with dealing with people. You probably will have done project management, worked as an executive assistant or have some client facing experience, because you are good at detail and following a process, whilst at the same time being able to effectively chat with people online.
- Enjoys following a process and completing a set of steps that can at times seem repetitive.
- Knows when to reach out for help if they get stuck and when to make their own decision on a response using their common sense.
- Is "tech savvy" as a user of Microsoft Office, CRM systems and ideally knows how to use LinkedIn and Sales Navigator
- Is dependable (I'm talking about VERY dependable??? not the "this usually doesn't happen, but it happened again" type). I would prefer if you were that person in junior school and got the award when moving onto middle school for perfect attendance in every grade???
- Is cool and relaxed, but always pushing to get things done. It's important that you like to take responsibility and your main focus is always delivering results.
- Has excellent grammar, spelling and conversational English online
- We need someone who can be available week days for 2 -4 hours a day
The main components of the work would be:
- Assist the director with general administration of the business
- Assist in the readiness of applicants for our clients by preparing candidate profiles, putting together emails and submission to clients
- Working directly with our clients and candidates in order to arrange interviews
- Work in ensuring that the recruitment database is clean, managed, and provides the required MI
- Help to build out processes
If you are the type of person who likes super "creative" work, where you have a lot of variety in your day???. Work with lots of other people??? like to chat??? and deal with a lot of different types of complex challenges??? then this probably is NOT right for you. This is a proactive "customer service - online chat" work, and will require you to follow a process and keep track of what you do each day.
On the other hand??? if you're the type of person that loves to complete and finish things, loves to organise and follow up, chat with people online, operating efficiently and using checklists, and basically becoming better and better at running through a pre-planned system, then this might be the perfect role for you!
I really am looking for someone who is incredibly organised and enjoys chatting online in their work life and personal life, and who really doesn't like being disorganised or messy. Since you are dealing directly with our clients, it's important that you are professional, caring and empathic. This will suit someone who loves a list and enjoys chatting to people online and is a completer finisher. (By the way, one of the reasons why I need someone who is so organised and can follow a process is because I'm kind of a mess!) If you're a mess, and you try to convince me that you're organised and detail orientated, I'll find out. So don't even waste your time???lol!
I'm looking for a self-motivated, organised, detail orientated, who would like a stable role help us to grow our client base.
Please send me an email and include the following:
Your career history, with each job that you've had, what the responsibilities were, who your boss was - along with what each of your bosses would say were your strengths and weaknesses. Please also include:
- A resume, if you have one
- Your salary expectations
- Confirmation that you meet each of the requirements I've listed above, including availability in the evenings BST etc.
It's important that you tell me about why you think you're a good match for what I've listed above, with particular focus on the organisational, customer service experience and time flexibility. I'm going to review every response I get personally, and I'll contact you if I think you are a good fit.