Marketing Executive - 9 month FTC part-time
We are currently partnered with one of the UK's leading food and drink brands who are looking for a talented marketing executive to join their team.
You will be responsible for the planning, management, and implementation of brand strategies as well as managing cross-functional relationships across commercial, marketing, technical, packaging teams & external agencies in the delivery of projects.
You will also be responsible for:
- Actively managing projects and budgets to deliver the business KPI's of turnover, volume and profitability targets and brand share targets.
- The implementation of NPD projects, including:
- Delivering brand artwork projects.
- Contributing to the delivery of the overall NPD ideation and development pipeline.
- Responsible for specific marketing strategies for the assigned tertiary brands and channel plans (for example Ecommerce, Convenience channels.).
- Responsible for the delivery of the shopper marketing plans and JMPs budget for retailers and channels (in-home, in-store, sampling, online)
- Responsible for the planning and delivery of website strategy and updates; brand lifestyle, video, and digital assets.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong Communication and Influencing Skills with ability to flex style and approach to effectively communicate to a number of different internal and external stakeholders.
- Project management skills - organised, efficient and able to work to deadlines and manage workload with attention to detail and process.
- A competent communicator with good social and interpersonal skills
- Good project and time management skills, with a track record of delivering a number of projects simultaneously.
If you think your background and skillset would be a good match for this role, apply below or send your CV to .