Security Delivery Manager
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"The Cyber Fusion Centre provides mission critical Cyber capabilities to Sky ranging from Cyber Operations, Threat Hunting, Threat Intel, Cyber Engineering, Vulnerability management and other key services. We have a requirement for a Security Delivery Manager to drive and deliver these services in an effective and efficient manner to reduce risk across the organisation. The role will be key in increasing the maturity of the services provided and will require the successful applicant to lead delivery of agreed services throughout the organisation." - Niki Blowfield, Cyber Security Oversight Manager
What you'll do:
- Help to build and manage key delivery roadmaps for the Sky Cyber Fusion Centre.
- Build an effective working relationship with the security teams to help drive key deliverables across the whole of Sky and its associated regions.
- Facilitate and drive projects from the early stage of initiation to the final implementation.
- Provide management reporting on the delivery status of key projects and programmes of work within security services.
- Provide oversight to key projects and programmes and work with the delivery teams to ensure that the delivery is coordinated across multiple teams and resources.
- Help to progress and manage key initiatives within the department such as the implementation and roll out of Cyber Security tools and platforms.
- Support operational teams to ensure they are free from 'blockers' and provide support with procurement, tool renewal and supplier engagements.
What you'll bring:
- Previous experience in Information Security and preferable with delivery and roll out of Cyber Platforms.
- Previous experience in a delivery management or project/ programme management focussed role.
- Experience with a variety of security technology and services.
- Experience in working with technical and non-technical business personnel at various levels, articulating security risks in a manner appropriate to the stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Team OverviewStrategy & Security: We play an important role in creating a cohesive tech strategy across all of our teams - uniting our tech teams to work towards clear and common goals. Behind the scenes, we're protecting our business and our customers from cyber threats. Join a team that's kickstarting and leading mission-critical work across Sky.
The Rewards:There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:Osterley:Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Inclusion:We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Why wait?Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.