Customer Service Team Manager - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Insurance and Wealth Chief Operating Office (IWCOO) provides critical services to the Group's customers, supporting them with their Insurance and Wealth needs. Within IWCOO our primary focus is our customers and colleagues. We're passionate about making a difference whilst keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. We're committed to improving customer experience, simplifying our business and making IWCOO a great place to work for our colleagues.
IWCOO Retirements has been recognised as a 5 star pension provider for 6 consecutive years. This is an industry leading award for organisations who have proven the latest customer focused approach in crafting and developing the best environment for customer service excellence.
Our team is currently working between home and the office. Going into 2022, this will be continuously reviewed subject to government and Group guidelines.
We're currently looking for Team Manager's to join our team. We're looking for colleagues who can work effectively in our current model. Previous Team Manager experience is essential. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Be responsible for leading a blended (telephony, digital & administration) operational team who complete a broad range of complex processes and service to our Retirements customers.
- Provide a high quality service by leading and developing a team who support stakeholders by living the Lloyds Banking Group values to ensure we're Helping Britain Prosper.
- Improve customer satisfaction through the delivery of an effective, customer-orientated service where robust governance & risk management is in place to minimise reputational & financial loss.
- Inspire and empower individuals by providing effective coaching, performance management, quality checking and complaints resolution activities.
- Lead by example to deliver on expectations, develop and continuously strive to be your best.
- Delivers specified outcomes and/or provides support services by working within established audit control systems.
- Personally meets customer needs related to standard products and services and/or supervises a team of customer advisors.
- Supervises a significant customer service team or unit delivering activities to meet customer service standards while contributes to the establishment and implementation of these services standards.
- Grows own capabilities by pursuing and investing in personal development opportunities and develops the capabilities of direct reports working within existing development framework; provides specialised training or coaching in area of expertise to others throughout the organisation.
- Identifies shortcomings in existing processes, systems and procedures, then uses established change management programmes to deliver prescribed outcomes and/or provide support services.
- Sets short term objectives and helps manage the performance of colleagues within performance management systems.
- Delivers required outcomes by working within an established project management plan.
- Plans and coordinates testing and inspection of products and processes, then implements and monitors the effectiveness of corrective actions and/or continuous improvement initiatives.
- Keeps track of risk parameters and identifies and reports any major deviation to more senior colleagues while working within established risk management systems.
- Achieves planned commitments by developing short-term and/or medium-term work schedules and approving overtime or using additional resources as needed.
This role is SMCR certified. You'll need to pass SMCR vetting prior to starting in role and complete all certification aspects while in role.
We're passionate about diversity and equal opportunity with industry recognition across gender, ethnicity, disability, LGBTQ+ and families. Just let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment processes, we'd be happy to accommodate them.
So if a fresh start with us appeals then get in touch and apply today, we'd love to hear from you!
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain recover. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive work environment where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Together We Make It Possible.