Virtual Assistants Quality Engineer
Our Intelligent Automation team now have career opportunities for driven individuals to take on a Quality Engineer role delivering or helping to deliver exciting customer driven solutions.
The ultimate measure of success for LBG is Quality software in production with the team being continually challenged, motivated, mentored and supported and being part of an autonomous team driving quality solutions.
You'll help define "Done" from a Quality perspective and deliver Test solutions in line with the Test Strategy and our QA Engineering principles. You'll always have a view of reducing risk through the Test lifecycle and will help drive the overarching Quality Engineering strategy. Your thought process will be automation first making use of a modern toolchain and automation framework.
With our breadth, reach and diversity, we can offer excellent opportunities for career growth and development. And we are looking for people who can seize those opportunities; you'll get plenty of support but it's about taking the initiative, building relationships and making it happen. Do this and you can help us make a positive difference to our customers, our colleagues and our communities.
What we're looking for:
- Quality Assurance and Quality Engineering background with a deep knowledge of Test Lifecycle, Test Models, Best Practices, Test Benchmarking and Test Tools.
- Experience of leading and embedding Quality Transformation initiatives across multiple areas.
- Experience of working in a dynamic agile delivery environment Testing applications and chatbots
- Experienced in defining Quality Engineering and Assurance deliverables producing quality Test artefacts.
- An automation first Test approach with a passion for driving productivity and a focus on reducing risk.
- Proficient experience with toolsets including Selenium, Cucumber, Jest, JMeter, Gattling , Jenkins,Jira
- Significant Problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Experience of working with stakeholders in and out of feature teams and projects building long lasting collaborative relationships.
- Passion to lead and work collaboratively across the teams in order to align to the Digital Test Strategy and meet the overall goals of the Bank and Stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge across the entire Test Lifecycle including Quality Engineering, Performance Engineering, Test Data and Environments
- Excitement about enabling others to achieve greater results than one can achieve alone and being part of a wider delivery team responsible for end to end solutions.
Hands-on experience with Watson Assistant, Luis, Dialogue Flow or other conversational AI
Understanding of Natural Language Processing models and approaches to training, including intents, entities etc
Testing Conversations for live Chatbots.
Our vision of being the best bank for customers is dependent on every colleague committing to and demonstrating our core value of "putting customers first". By individually and collectively committing to our Group values and codes, we will be able to make a difference together and help Britain prosper.
At LBG, we're invested in your continual development. That's why we've fostered a collaborative learning environment that supports your career goals and encourages knowledge-sharing. Our inclusive culture offers you flexibility to try new things while helping you build the future you want.
We're committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities we serve - where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...
So what can we offer you in return?
You'll also receive a package that includes
Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
Private Medical Insurance
Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 15%
30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Are you interested in joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...