Volunteering Experience Officer
Join our passionate team as a Volunteering Experience Officer!
Hours: 22.50 hours per week. The working pattern will be Tuesday to Thursday
Salary: GBP20721 per annum
Contract: Fixed term role until October 2022
What it's like to work here
Located in the idyllic riverside gardens, between ancient trees, bubbling brooks and rolling lawns Mottisfont is full of surprises. Full of art, and featuring a colorful garden year round, Mottisfont is a popular visitor attraction and the team are always on hand to provide a fantastic experience for all. The wider estate includes 1600 acres of woodland, tenanted farms and Curbridge Nature Reserve, as well as relaxing walks.
Mottisfont is home to a beautiful riverside garden offering a sensory treat with glorious old-fashioned roses which are also left to produce ornamental fruit in autumn and winter.
Click here for more information about this location
What you'll be doing
The role will be to support the volunteer journey and staff managing volunteers. You'll have a sound working knowledge and experience of volunteering principles and practice and will be able to demonstrate the ability to adapt your style and tone to meet the changing needs of your audience.
Good people skills will enable you to form strong relationships which are essential alongside the ability to be well organised and attentive to detail.
Please read the role profile attached for more information.
Who we're looking for
- The minimum criteria required for this role is:
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of volunteering with enthusiasm for developing volunteering offers and programmes across multiple sites
- A sound working knowledge and experience of volunteering principles and practice
- Able to work with other's people's agendas and adapt their approach to work well together
- Good interpersonal and communication skills