Regional Health and Safety Advisor - Sytner Group (Field Based) - Leicester
Regional Health & Safety Advisor
Covering the South East including but non exhaustive Portsmouth, Mid Sussex, Maidstone, Romford, Reading, Egham, Maidenhead, Slough, Brentford.
Regional Health & Safety Advisor – Sytner Group Ltd
Company vehicle provided
Start Date Immediate
Hours: Permanent / Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Health and Safety Advisor to join our safety team. Sytner Group represents the world's most prestigious car manufacturers and has retail motor dealerships located throughout the UK.
The successful candidate will have experience and knowledge ideally relative to retail automotive Health and Safety requirements including but not limited to;
• Recent retail motor dealership business experience and knowledge
• Hold a NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety and be committed to on – going self-development / CPD
• Being a good communicator – oral, written and computer skills
• Having the ability to make a difference through colleague engagement, coaching and support
• Being able to take the lead in accident investigations
• Being prepared to travel with occasional overnight stays.
• Having a good knowledge of relative and current Health and Safety legislation requirements
If successful you will undertake regular visits to all facilities throughout your allocated Region, working closely with local site stakeholders to help identify and rectify any opportunities for improvement. You will need to produce well written, comprehensive reports in accordance with our minimum requirements which would be circulated to senior management and site safety coordinators.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Health & Safety.
Please send your CV, covering letter along with your salary expectations to:
Health & Safety Administrator