CAP Database Administrator Sytner Group Head Office (Leicester)
CAP Database Administrator - Specialist Division
We are looking to recruit a motivated and data driven individual to join our Database Administration Team, looking after the daily data input for our 6 Porsche Dealerships.
This role is heavily data focused, therefore the successful candidate will have a natural ability to work quickly and accurately across multiple systems. You will work as part of a small team, ensuring the manufacturer system is kept up to date on a daily basis, accurately and efficiently transferring data from our internal DMS to the manufacturer platform.
Ability to use Microsoft Excel at a basic level is a must.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Database updates through DMS extracts
- Management of unassigned, unattended leads, outdated leads and overdue activities
- Management of Porsche generated tasks
- Liaising with the Dealership Sales Teams to ensure leads are kept up to date and overdue activities are managed accordingly
- To run weekly reports to ensure dealerships are aware of current status
- To carry out ad hoc administrative duties as required
- To attend training courses as deemed necessary by management.
- To ensure that all dealership procedures, policies, and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to.
This role offers the opportunity to work remotely from home with prior authorisation.