Customer Advisor - Part Time
Pay Rate: GBP11.10
Hours: Part time
About the Team
Join the Stores team and play a key role in helping customers having a unique store shopping experience. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative and diverse team, that is making history and breaking new ground for our client, this is the place for you.
About the Role
As a Customer Advisor, you will contribute to a vibrant store culture based on customer obsession, trust, respect, integrity, continuous learning, and fun. You adhere to and maintain regular and punctual attendance, safety and quality standards and follow standard processes while identifying opportunities for improvement. You are flexible while working in an ambiguous environment with strong attention to detail, possess the ability to quickly prioritise tasks, collaborate, multitask, have a willingness and enjoy learning new things, with a commitment to delighting customers.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver excellent customer service acting with a customer-first mindset when answering customer questions.
- Ask great questions to help identify customer needs and exercise great judgement in handling requests or difficult customer interactions.
- Follow merchandising guidelines and execute space and signage changes as needed inside and outside the store building.
- Receive, stock, and replenish product.
- Utilise inventory management systems to scan, process, and count product.
- Operate all the systems and tools used within the store.
- Follow standard processes, identify opportunities for improvements and escalate when appropriate in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the store is safe and clean. The store team is responsible for the cleanliness of all store areas including customer facing space as well as Back of House (storage, employee facilities).
- Support a store environment where all colleagues and customers feel welcome.
- Be flexible with changing workload and for working in changing shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Be comfortable working in a physical environment. You have the ability to lift up to 15.5 kg and stand and walk for shifts lasting up to 10 hours at a time.
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
- 1+ year of experience in a customer-facing environment
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and innovating on behalf of customers
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a relevant criminal check.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy