Data Scientist - Interim, Edinburgh or London
Working as part of the compliance team, this Data Scientist, using advanced analytical skills, will help to develop the new financial intelligence platform, through which it intends to pro-actively search for financial crime risks.
Key Skill Required:
- A combination of applied mathematics, statistics or advanced computing.
- Experience working within the Hadoop ecosystem in addition to strong technical skills in analytical languages such as Python and SQL. Specific knowledge of Spark and/or graph theory an advantage.
- Top level academic results including a relevant degree education at BSc or MSc
- Can communicate/present fluently to audiences at differing ability levels on fields outside of their own technical domain
- Demonstrable interest in the Financial Crime subject area and context