Back Office Operator
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Do you consider yourself a self-starter? Have an eye for detail? Handle yourself well in a multifaceted work environment? If the answer to all of these is Yes, then you might be our next addition to the team!
Atos is seeking a self-starting Back Office Operator to join our ranks. This is a full-time, permanent role (of 37.5 hours per week), based in Belfast.
At Atos, we drive state of the art initiatives and solutions such as Edge Computing, Quantum Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Cyber Security. You will be required to undergo and successfully gain BPSS and Access NI security clearance checks to undertake this position.
- Recording of client information which can be provided from multiple sources.
- Securely tracking client data across multiple sites.
- Handling queries via email and telephone from internal and external partners.
- General administrative duties such as: receiving external post, filling of client information, updating internal file work trackers.
- Ensuring relevant information is documented in a consistent manner.
- Excellent MS Office skills, including proficiency in Excel.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills.
- Capable of gathering relevant information, updating it accurately and communicating it to relevant stakeholders.
- Undertaking administrative tasks in a clear and logical structure.
- Ability to develop good relationships with customers and colleagues.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.