Corporate Tax Manager
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
The main responsibilities of the Corporate Tax Manager are the followings:
- Managing and coordinating tax compliance processes
- Reviewing tax reporting packages, providing information/data to the Corporate Tax in Paris
- Managing tax audits and litigations in UK&I
- Providing tax input on cross border bids
- Providing transfer pricing support and its documentation
- Providing tax support on various business projects in UK&I (incl. M&A projects)
- Managing the Assistant UK&I Corporate Tax Manager
Skills we'd like
- Professional qualification in tax
- 2 to 3 years of working in a tax department post qualification
- Strong organisational, planning, and project management skills
- Quick learner and open to change in an international environment
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
How to apply
Confident this sounds like you? Then do not hesitate to apply! Please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the application process for people with disabilities.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.