Full time /Part-Time receptionist
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
We are a private medical imaging centre currently looking for a Full & Part-Time Receptionist to join our enthusiastic and expert clinical team.
We are based in Sutton, a prestigious location in South West London and near the border of Surrey.
As a receptionist, you will be required to work as part of our imaging team. Our mission is to provide exceptional service for patients, as the premier provider for medical imaging. Most importantly you will be greeting patients to our practice, and overseeing the secretarial and administrative work as part of the overall procedures and in line with our practice policies.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience in dealing with customers face to face, and over the phone
* Very organised with an ability to multi-task
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Good administration skills with an ability to use various in-house systems at the same time
* Ideally, previous reception experience in a healthcare environment
The ideal candidate will be flexible and have a track record of providing front line medical receptionist or administrative duties to a very high standard.
Send us your CV along with a cover letter and we will contact you for an interview. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.