Talent Acquisition Manager - Content
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
You will support Sky senior executives in hiring the best senior talent for Content. This role aligns talent acquisition strategy, tools and processes for end-to-end talent, with a specific focus on leadership talent acquisition for band 8 roles.
What you'll do:
- Supporting the development of short- and long-term Talent Acquisition strategy for Content
- Working with the Talent Acquisition team & the Recruitment Delivery Team
- Providing Talent Acquisition expertise to Content to build leadership pipeline
- Works with the Head of Talent Acquisition to partner with leadership in driving a focus on understanding talent needs short and long term, fill key band 8 openings & drive simple and clear processes
- Develops and completes innovative methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline external passive, diverse candidates for potential roles.
- Ensure that we are delivering great candidate and hiring team journeys by using data to identify and address weak links in process or approach.
- Continue to set a higher standard for talent acquisition in Content through research driven targeting and consistent use of high-quality assessment tools, including track and identify innovative trends and tools in global recruitment practices applied to the Content function
- Directly delivers candidates into Band 8 openings.
What you'll bring:
- In-depth experience of talent acquisition at senior leadership levels
- Able to understand the business environment and translate that into detailed TA plans
- Demonstrate a customer-first mindset, able to deliver an exceptional people experience and results without compromising efficiency.
- Ability to work at pace in a rapidly changing environment
- Proven track record of effective stakeholder management at a senior level, including the ability to influence stakeholders to achieve the best outcomes.
- A clear communicator, with the ability to build relationships across the organisation.
- Exposure to operating in a matrix, international environment.
- Adept at problem solving, able to adapt and pivot plans to respond to business circumstance
- An expert planner with proven track record of setting plans and delivering against them.
- Ability to find creative and innovative solutions.
Team Overview:Our HR team is all about making Sky a great place to work that's both fair and inclusive for our people. We do OUR best to help everyone be at THEIR best. From hiring fantastic people to offering great benefits, from supporting learning and careers to making sure everyone gets paid on time - it all makes a difference. We want our people to have everything they need to design incredible products, create amazing TV, deliver the best customer service and much, much, more!
The Rewards:There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Inclusion:We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working!
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Why wait?Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.