Temporary Part-Time HR Officer
Temporary Part-Time HR Officer
Our brilliant client is currently recruiting for a part-time Temporary Part-Time HR Officer to join the team starting on Thursday 9th December for a handover with the current incumbent.
This is an incredibly exciting role working at the heart of one of Oxfordshire's treasured establishments, you will be providing support in this vital role whilst they recruit for a permanent member of staff by providing exemplary HR support to the whole team. You will also be working very closely with the joint CEOs to ensure procedures and processes are followed.
Please note, this is a temporary position paid on a weekly PAYE basis. The role will start immediately, so sadly candidates with a lengthy notice period cannot be considered.
Temporary Part-Time HR Officer Responsibilities
Reporting to the Joint Director and CEO of Operations, the Temporary Part-Time HR Officer's main duties will include:
- Ensuring all HR policies and processes are adhered to, comply with legislation and maintain comprehensive staffing information
- Managing the recruitment process (including job specifications, posting, overseeing interview process, enquiries, offers and rejections, contracts, DBS/right to work permits etc and filing
- Managing induction training including paperwork, requests, training plans, budgets, arranging facilitation and keeping accurate records of all training, providers and costs.
- Processing leavers and communicating all personnel changes in a timely manner
- Co-ordinating the inhouse wellbeing programme
- Payroll and other administration as required
Temporary Part-Time HR Officer Experience
It is essential you have the following:
- Previous experience in a HR Officer role
- Confident, adaptable and an open-minded attitude
- Excellent written, verbal and IT communication skills.
- A proven ability to assess priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with tact and discretion and remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at different levels throughout the organisation.
- Previous experience of minute taking and administration at Board level is desirable though not essential
- A love of the arts!
Temporary Part-Time HR Officer Rewards
Alongside a competitive hourly rate, the Temporary Part-Time HR Officer will receive the following benefits:
- Holiday pay
- Valuable experience in a highly regarded organisation.
- On-site Parking
Our client is based in Oxford City Centre (OX1). Due to this location there is no onsite parking, however it brilliantly situated for public transport links.
The hours are part time, and ideally you will work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday however there is flexibility around this. On the run up to Christmas this role will be office based in order for you to settle in and receive full training, after Christmas you will be able to have discussions about working some days from home.
Our client is an internationally renowned and rapidly expanding company focused on creating memorable experiences for clients.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.