Temporary Part-Time HR Advisor
Temporary Part-Time HR Advisor
We are looking for a Temporary Part-Time HR Advisor to provide excellent HR advice to support the organisational development of the company's next phase of growth.
The client is looking for someone who can work closely and collaboratively with the HRD, the business and all areas to achieve the purpose, whilst upholding the culture and shared values.
Please note, this is an office-based, temporary part-time position paid on a weekly PAYE basis. The role will start immediately, so sadly candidates with a lengthy notice period cannot be considered.
Temporary Part-Time HR Advisor Responsibilities
As the Temporary Part-Time HR Advisorsome of your duties will include:
- Enhancing and delivering pre-boarding, on-boarding, off-boarding, and the employee experience and engagement
- Supporting the talent acquisition offering and the talent management framework for existing employees
- Managing the delivery of process improvement to support performance management, goal setting timetables and employee lifecycle activities
- Being the first line support for all HR-related queries, including policy engagement and development
- Taking the company rewards/benefits and payroll interface to the next phase
- Delivering analytics and HR reports
- Completing project work to include DEI, HRIS review, HR metrics and other HR programmes
Temporary Part-Time HR Advisor Experience
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- CIPD level 3 (minimum) and a desire to continue learning and developing
- Able to work analytically with an evidence-based and pragmatic approach: advising/coaching depending on the situation
- Proactive and able to prioritise to meet the needs of the organisation
- Understanding and experience of UK employment law in action
- Growth mindset, comfortable with complexity and ambiguity, values driven HR
- Experience of BambooHR desirable (though not essential)
Temporary Part-Time HR Advisor Rewards
Alongside a competitive hourly rate, the Temporary Part-Time HR Advisor will receive the following benefits:
- Holiday pay
- Valuable experience in a highly regarded organisation.
- On-site Parking
Our client is based in South Oxford (OX4), where plenty of onsite parking is available.
Our client is a fascinating, diverse and science-driven technology business with a clear purpose, united by passion and curiosity. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take forward this key new role, build their career through clear technical and functional pathways, and to have the opportunity to lay the foundations for lifelong learning. Please be aware that this role is 21.5 hours per week, all in the office. Please only apply if you can reach the location and are happy with these hours.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.