HR Business Partner - part-time
Our mission is simple??? to help the world Love Mondays.
Every week, thousands of people across the UK start a new job - and it's our job to help them get there.
REED is a specialist provider of permanent, contract, temporary and outsourced recruitment solutions
We are recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join a team based in Abingdon to manage my public sector client's recruitment process.
As the HR Business Partner Resourcing, you will successfully lead, manage and deliver all aspects of Resourcing in alignment with the organisational demands. Ensure the right capability and resources are available to deliver the key strategic objectives which will mitigate risk and enable the organisation to deliver its mission.
- Previous HR Resourcing experience
- Extensive recruitment experience
- Strong volume recruitment knowledge across a national landscape, specifically including managing candidates within a pipeline and ideally working to KPIs and within SLAs
- CIPD qualified and/or equivalent experience (not essential)
- Experience of using a range of recruitment sources, including social media and programmatic advertising
- Worked within a key performance measured environment
- Positive and proactive approach in delivering a first classes Human Resource Service.
- Working with data and producing management information
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement capability and a service-oriented mind-set.
- Self-motivated, proactive, committed to continuous improvement.
- Strong people management skills, with an interest in developing people.
- Candidates must be prepared to go through the security vetting clearance process if not already cleared.
This role is a permanent role, working part-time 3 days per week, with a FTE salary from GBP36,063 to GBP40,070 per annum plus a South East Allowance and other benefits.
Please apply now and join us in loving Mondays
All roles are subject to strict police vetting and right to work checks
18% of the business is owned by the Reed Foundation, which supports good causes around the world. Set up by Sir Alec Reed in 1985, it's the driving force behind all of REED's philanthropic activities.
The Foundation provides funding for a number of charities, channelled via the Big Give, the online donation platform that allows donors to discover and donate to projects of interest.