Personal Assistant - 12 months
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.As a PA in the Consumer Group you will need to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment, possess strong attention to detail, bring a sense of fun and energy to the world of work, establish and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels, and be able to work autonomously as well as being a team playerWhat you'll do:
- Proactive diary management - seamlessly organising and maintaining extremely busy and constantly changing diaries. Booking all meeting rooms, organising frequent video conferencing sessions between offices in all territories, including Comcast and other external companies.
- Attending key meetings as required, organising onsite and offsite departmental events.
- Providing professional and effective administrative support -hospitality orders, preparing agenda's/materials, meeting and greeting visitors, and processing expenses.
- Manage Trave l- arranging occasional domestic and international travel itineraries, flights, rail and taxi's.
- Responding to enquiries and requests; ensuring all client and key contact enquiries are handled efficiently and effectively, seeking answers and resolving matters personally where appropriate. Acting as an effective conduit to the Director and MD.
- Provide ad-hoc support for the leadership teams and cover for Consumer Group PAs.
- Previous experience in providing professional, PA, secretarial and administrative support.
- Previous experience in a Media environment an advantage.
- Good knowledge of and proficiency in using: Microsoft Office Package; Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel and database systems.
- Confident, friendly, approachable manner with a flexible, can do attitude, collaborating for success.
- Exceptional organisational skills, able to multi-task, have good time management and an eye for detail.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, to tight time scales and enjoy understanding issues and problem solving.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy - using methodical approach to ensure all aspects of a task or project are anticipated and dealt with.