Internal Recruiter -Part Time/ Flex
**Internal Recruiter - Flexible Hours to suit**
We are looking for a talented & driven recruiter to help our successful Independently owned Recruitment Agency, take our business to the next level in 2022.
We are seeking an Internal Recruiter to join our respected business and work along side the Directors to recruit experienced recruiters for our Horsham office.
This is a wonderful and varied role where your contribution has a direct impact on the success of the business.
We are happy to be flexible with the hours to suit the right candidate - you will also enjoy Hybrid working, as do our team. Only 2 days in the office unless you fancy more!!
The successful candidate must demonstrate a passion for sourcing high-quality talent and ensure excellent candidate management.
Responsibilities for the Internal Recruiter will include:
- Helping with the candidate attraction strategy with recruiters
- The ability to gain excellent commitment from potential employees in order to maximise the offer to placement ratio
- Strong candidate management experience
- Job board management. Writing and managing high quality advertisements
- Management of all internal candidates and regular meetings with the Directors to ensure strong communication through the business
Key skills and experience required for the Internal Recruiter role:
- Minimum 6 months of experience working in Internal Recruitment or as a Recruitment Consultant
- Excellent candidate control skills
- Effective relationship-builder, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong administrative skills - extremely organised
- Team player, but can take on own responsibilities and prioritise workload
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
In return for your dedication, hard work and commitment we can offer you:
- Excellent promotion and career prospects, based on results and ability
- Remote/Flexible working
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- 4 day working week
- A highly competitive salary and commission structure
- Paid parking
- Regular team days out
- Directors lunches
- Fridays off!
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS DIRECT EXPERIENCE.
Wisdom Recruitment acting as an agenct with regards to this vacancy.