Part Time - Payroll Manager
PART TIME - Payroll Coordinator for the UK - APPLY NOW - GBP50,000 - GBP60,000 per annum (full time equivalent)
This is an incredible opportunity working for a globally recognised business as a Payroll Coordinator 2 or 3 days a week. This opportunity has outstanding benefits and can be based from home and office.
Location: Hybrid working, x2 days in City of London office x1 from home or possibly more.
Salary: GBP50,000 - GBP60,000 per annum + incredible benefits
- Liaising with the outsourced Payroll team (ADP)
- Processing payroll changes,changing tax codes, ordering childcare vouchers and enter deductions, preparing payment files for submission and ensuring that all payroll deadlines are met.
- Act as first point of contact for all payroll-related queries and resolve any discrepancies.
- Assist Finance with Reconciliations of payroll accounts
- Compiling monthly pension reports.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate payroll and employee data to ensure that it meets audit requirements.
- Monitor relevant Payroll Regulations
- Assist with the administration of employee benefits. Set up deductions on the payroll system and reconcile invoices.
- Monitor Payroll department mailbox.
- Maintain payroll files.
- Other administrative duties or responsibilities as required.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Hard working, professional and calm under pressure
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- MUST have previous payroll experience
- Excellent IT skills, ideally excel
- Strong payroll, tax and benefits knowledge
- Someone seeking part time work
Please apply online and send your CV directly to Gemma Case as soon as possible