Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key member of the Sky Media Advertising Technology team, using data and technology to deliver a phenomenal customer experience and efficient monetisation of advertising inventory!" - Victoria Brasier, Senior Business Analyst
What you'll do:
* Work with Sky Media Product Owners and architects to produce solutions that meet the business need, ensure all projects have agreed goals, business benefits, success criteria and scope.
* Define and detail the high-level functional and non-functional requirements and prioritise them and work with Business and Support teams to determine process flows.
* Collaborate with both internal and external development teams, providing them with user stories and detailed acceptance criteria.
* Work with internal and 3rd party test teams to support them in completing end-to-end testing of systems and interfaces, identifying and resolving problems and supporting acceptance testing with the user.
* Guide the business on the technical feasibility and IT implications of requirements and offer alternatives solutions.
What you'll bring:
Alongside previous experience as a Business Analyst working on sophisticated projects, and an in-depth understanding of the software delivery lifecycle, working on projects from creation to implementation, we look for:
* Business and systems analysis skills in identifying, detailing, prioritizing and presenting business requirements and translating them for IT purposes.
* Experience of facilitating workshops and explaining sophisticated information, presenting solutions and gaining stakeholder acceptance.
* Communication skills and ability to nurture relationships, including designing and maintaining effective relationships with a variety of other people, including senior stakeholders.
* A genuine excitement to really make a difference within Sky!
* A commitment to working 2 days a week onsite
Group Product is the team behind the renowned Sky products line-up. From Sky+ to Sky Q. From hardware and software to intricate design, we're proud that everyone's favourite Sky products are #MadeByUs
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.