Accountant/Office Manager Part-Time
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join a rapidly growing SME which achieved a turnover in excess of GBP3million after a year of trading.
The role is initially part-time, the equivalent of three days a week of which one will be office based and the rest can be worked flexibly from home or in the office whichever is preferred.
Other than one day of core hours (10-3) in the office there is total flexibility for the right person.
The job specification is very varied encompassing the accounting for the business as well as some office management and administration duties.
- Book-keeping using Quickbooks.
- Sales and purchase ledger.
- VAT returns.
- Balance sheet.
- Liaising with external accountants for year end.
- Good all-round accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks and strong Excel skills.
- Excellent commumication skills both verbal and written.
- AAT or Part-Qualified as a minimum.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
An interesting and exciting opportunity with a high degree of flexibility and excellent prospects.