Part Time Book Keeper
Premier Work Support is pleased to be working with a rapidly expanding events business, to recruit a permanent Part Time Bookkeeper based in South East London. The office currently has a small team but are looking to grow within the next year.
- Efficiency and experience in using QuickBooks software.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office including Excel Spreadsheets.
- Strong Bookkeeping skills & good level of literacy and numeracy.
- Weekly invoicing, credit control and updating business records
- Reply to queries raised by clients
- Managing daily transactions including inputting supplier invoices and reconciling bank accounts.
- Completing the quarter VAT and year-end analysis.
- Assisting the director with various tasks, including budget management and cash flow updates.
This role will be based over 3 days between Monday to Friday, with flexibility on both sides and the hours of 9am - 4pm.
If you are ready for your next challenge and you have all the required skills then please apply now.