Sales Advisor - Leeds
Join us as a Sales Advisor in our Leeds contact centre earning £18,525 per annum with incentives on top - you can earn an extra £4,400 on average by smashing targets.
Our contact centres have embraced hybrid working which means you'll split your time between home and the office.
Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
What you'll do:
* Have great conversations to meet our Customers' needs, letting your personality shine
* Take calls from Customers wanting to make changes to their package or from new customers wanting to join Sky
* Be a Sky Ambassador selling the right package to the right customer
* Work a flexible 37.5 hours p/wk Mon-Sun with varied shift patterns to suit your lifestyle. At peak times you can work overtime up to 7.5hrs p/wk to bank as extra holiday
Training and Development is hugely important to us which is why we'll teach you all you need to know about our amazing products and how to deal with any challenge, no matter how big or small, so you can achieve your full potential as a Sales Advisor.
What you'll bring:
* Brilliant at connecting with people
* Ability to understand our customers' needs
* A passion for selling
* Creative approach to problem solving
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. There really is something for everyone with our fantastic range of benefits.
* Free Sky TV, along with discounted broadband, Sky Glass and mobile
Health and well being
* Discounted membership for onsite and external gyms
* Cycle to work scheme
* Private healthcare and Digital GP via Aviva
* Dental and other healthcare options
* Sky pension plan and Life Assurance which gives you extra piece of mind
Share in the Company success
* Annual sharesave scheme and long service awards
Where you'll work:
We're based in the heart of Leeds, just a few minutes from Leeds train station. On site you'll have access to our subsidised canteen as well as a fantastic roof garden, pool tables and gaming consoles in our chill out areas, free tea and coffee, prayer room, bike storage and shower facilities.
CVs aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. That's why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.