Recruitment Consultant (freelance / part-time)
We’re looking for a part-time recruitment consultant to join this award-winning communications agency.
The person will support the whole agency, working on a range of roles, from entry level to senior manager, in the automotive, technology and sport sectors.
We will also look to this person to advise us on best practice. This can be anything from ensuring our job adverts are reaching the right people, streamlining our recruitment process and providing ideas on how we can attract the best talent.
Suitable for someone who loves recruitment but doesn’t want to do it full-time and who is as happy working from home as they are in the office.
The successful candidate will understand PR (or be willing to learn about it), love LinkedIn and know where to find and how to approach the right people.
This is an important new role within the Performance team so we’re looking for someone who really understands us and can unearth amazing candidates and persuade them that we’re the right agency for them.
Our recruitment is done on an ad-hoc basis so we need someone who can support us on a freelance contract.
We estimate this person will work an average of 2 days a month.
- Be the first point of contact to discuss recruitment requirements
- Identify potential employees through LinkedIn search
- Ensure a steady pipeline of candidates, with regular interviews
- Keep a database up to date with the status of candidates
- Write job ads and ensure they’re placed in the best channels
- Manage the interview process from carrying out screening interviews to setting up interviews with the right people
- Send out job offers, ensuring contract is in place