Customer Care Executive
Who we are
At Love Home Swap we’re on a mission to transform the way the world travels. With thousands of members worldwide, we connect likeminded home-lovers with beautiful properties in a host of desirable locations.
We’ve always been keen on the idea of home comforts. Following a disappointing holiday in a cramped Caribbean hotel room with two small children, our founder was determined to find a way to enjoy vacations without compromises – and Love Home Swap began. You’ll find everything you need, from spacious beachside apartments and busy city bolt-holes, to private country retreats and idyllic family villas. In short, we’re really good at providing our members with access to unique homes all over the world – and are proud to have won an award at The Shortzy 2021 for ‘Best holiday or home exchange platform’.
It’s a super simple idea. Members choose a home they want to stay in, make the swap either directly with another owner or through a clever Points Swap system – and then enjoy amazing home-from-home holidays without the hefty bill of traditional travel accommodation.
In 2017, Love Home Swap was acquired by Travel + Leisure Co (formerly Wyndham Destinations) a US-listed business, but we’ve retained our start-up mentality and ethos.
We are seeking an energetic Customer Care Executive to become an essential player in our vibrant Customer Care team, joining the overall team in providing excellent care and support for our members. We are looking for someone professional but personable, who will bring lots of initiative and be willing to lend a helping hand whenever it may be needed in the business. Having confidence on the phone will be invaluable, both for supporting our members and potentially acquiring new members of Love Home Swap, so any soft sales skills you possess will be advantageous.
You will be responsible for servicing our global markets. A key focus for Love Home Swap is providing an accomplished concierge service for our new members procured through various business acquisition channels, so both time management and tenacity are desirable strengths. Above all, you’ll need to be proactive and adaptable as the expectation from a Customer Care Executive can often change, in line with Love Home Swap being a rapidly evolving environment.
- Previous experience working in a customer-facing position where you were responsible for turning negatives into positives
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service without question, taking customer satisfaction and success to the next level
- The knowledge to assist members with finding the perfect home for their stay, being proactive, making suggestions if no exact match can be found for the desired destination
- Social Media savviness - Monitor and take ownership of the customer reviews page as well as monitor Social Media and respond to queries in partnership with the CC team leader
- The desire to continually deliver the highest levels of customer care, satisfaction, and integrity
- A genuine want to grow in a customer care role, no problem is ever too big – you will take initiative with delivering resolutions
- The ability to multi-task and juggle many projects at the one time, support the wider team as and when needed
- Faultless communication, oral and written
- You will also need to bring your personality, your ideas, and a desire to thrive in a sociable and fast-paced travel start-up
Who do we hire?
- Smart, independent thinkers
- People who are passionate and dynamic
- Confident and hard-working innovators
- Entrepreneurial and results-driven team-players
What are we like to work for?
- As a scale-up technology business – we think fast, change fast and learn fast
- We’re open and honest – input is encouraged from everyone at all levels
- We are customer-focused and results-driven – always delivering value to our members and the business
- We nurture our team – learning and career development are key to the success of our people
What are our values?
- Have fun
- Make waves
- Keep it simple