Established in 1896, Knight Frank is a global network of 18,170 people in 523 offices across 60 territories. We’ve built an internationally-connected, diverse organisation on a work ethos of collaboration, teamwork, leadership and adaptability. We have created a workplace where opinions are respected, everyone is invited to contribute and excellence is rewarded. As a result, our people are highly motivated. We want your experience of working with us to be the best that it can be.
We understand that the only way we will continue to thrive is through the commitment and passion of our people and their tireless delivery of excellent client service. That’s why investing in our people is as important to us as investing in our clients. That’s what makes Knight Frank different – the difference is our people.
We are looking for a Best Practice Auditor to coordinate and oversee the internal audit activities across the Residential Lettings service line (London and Home Counties). The responsibilities of the Auditor will be to carry out regular best practice compliance audits on all Residential Lettings departments. You will deliver against an auditing schedule which will contribute to the reporting to various departments to include Operations, Best Practice & Risk, Residential lettings teams, and the Lettings Board.
- Coordinating and developing internal auditing processes
- Conducting independent audits and documenting results of evaluations
- Communicating audit results to teams and highlighting recommendations for improvement
- Identifying business process risks and reporting to the Audit and Compliance Manager
- Preparing audit analysis for review
- Conducting investigations on irregularities and errors
- Identifying, tracking and reporting on trends and individual performance
- Assisting with development and implementation of Best Practice policies and procedures
- Leadership: I offer support to others and engage with people across the business to help them deliver positive outcomes for the brand
- Knowledge: I keep up to date with and develop my professional knowledge, and share it with others in order to improve our service
- Communication: I build collaborative relationships with my team and stakeholders by communicating openly and actively listening to others
- Advisory Mind-set: I use my expertise and knowledge to deliver advice with clarity and conviction in order to secure positive outcomes
- Adaptability: I am open to and will embrace changes in my specialist role, behaviour and approach
- 3+ years' experience in a lettings role
- ARLA (Level 3) qualified
- Knowledge and understanding of professional standards
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Solid knowledge of auditing disciplines
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexible, adaptable and cooperative with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent standard of English grammar and spelling
- Takes pride in presentation of work with a fair and diligent manner
- Dedicated with strong attention to detail and time management skills
Systems & IT competence
- Microsoft Office
- Qube (beneficial but not required)
- Hub (beneficial but not required)
- Power BI (beneficial but not required)
- Audit Centre (beneficial but not required)
To view other vacancies within the Knight Frank Group click here.