Scrum Master 53627
What you'll do:
- Coaches, mentors and develops the team (Scrum Analyst, Developers, Automation QA) to high performance.
- Organises and facilitates the Scrum/Agile process as required, including key Scrum events
- Ensures the Sprint backlog is owned by the team, and they are using a Definition of Done for ensuring quality and transparency to deliver a working Increment at the end every sprint
- Works with the team to identify impediments to their progress and supports them in resolving these.
- Co-ordinates with other Scrum teams on technical dependencies between the teams.
- Structured and transparent approach to agile planning, monitors progress and reacts to change - ensures all relevant parties are aware of the team's progress and ability to deliver.
What you'll bring:
- At least 2 years' experience in a scrum master role.
- Experience with Software Development Teams.
- Knowledge of various Agile / Lean frameworks.
- Excellent communication, Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum Techniques.
Team Overview - UK Tech: Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We're bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we're proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there's onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You'll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working!
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.