Business Analyst 61027
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you'll do:
* Capture Business, Security and non-functional business requirements relating to GWS services, socialising them to our leadership and engineering teams to drive development roadmaps
* Gather, analyse and summarise feedback from business areas about GWS services using the findings to identify process and solution improvements
* Represent business through service development, testing solutions to ensure they satisfy Business expectation
* Document Enterprise Technology service offerings and their inception, operation, management and release processes
* Work with business teams to identify opportunities to automate manual processes
What you'll bring:
* Experience working within a high-pressure delivery environment, and in a highly collaborative manner with multiple delivery skills
* Solid background in gathering business, Security and operational requirements, analysing data to establish insight and translating sometimes competing business objectives into clear ideas for GWS Leadership and Engineers
* Demonstrable attention to detail and prepared to challenge the status quo and an understanding of ITIL practices
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to convey complex design concepts clearly to different delivery skill sets at all levels of the organisation
* A preparedness to be flexible, working outside of the strict role when required given that we are a small team with a wide responsibility
Group Workplace Solutions (GWS) vision to "enable innovation and delivery by allowing our people to connect and collaborate across group with a great experience." The remit extends to enterprise workplace platforms and systems including: client devices, productivity, unified communications, video conferencing, identity, privileged access management, file services and corporate applications as well as mission critical technical infrastructure such as Active Directory, DHCP and DNS."
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.