Lifestyle Marketing Manager - 30hrs per week
Lifestyle Marketing Manager - 30 Hours pw
Monday to Thursday (7.5 hours / day) or Monday to Friday (6 hours / day). Flexibility around start/finish times.
Business Park location, near Heathrow with easy access to M25 / M4 / M3
Established over 30 years ago, LAH have become known as brand synonymous with delivering exemplary front of house services, working in partnership with Landlords and Managing Agents in buildings across the UK. We employ marketing managers and front-of-house reception teams for premium office schemes and prestigious business park locations, nationwide. Every member of the LAH team are valued and supported, allowing you to grow and reach your full potential.
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Lifestyle Manager, to be based at a beautiful Business Park near Heathrow. We are looking for a professional with personality, enthusiasm, a passion to bring people together and a keen interest in the environment – who will help to deliver the vision for the Park. Working 30 hours pw, with flexibility and an attractive salary.
What we’re looking for
As Lifestyle Manager, you will be the 'ambassador’ of the Park and become the first port of call for occupiers, stakeholders and their visitors, working closely with the Estate Manager. You will develop a seasonal events calendar to promote to the occupier community and bring the business park to life, celebrating the natural beauty that surrounds it.
The Park has recently undergone a rebrand and you will be involved in the relaunch of the Park to the market later in the year, promoting new amenities and investment to make it a great place to work.
You will represent the Park by maintaining and building relationships with all customers, clients and key stakeholders.
You will support the Landlord and Leasing Agents, working collaboratively to promote the Park and vacant space, taking part in viewings and providing local knowledge.
You will promote the Park to the wider business community, including the Chamber of Commerce, business representatives, and local media. You will seek out relevant networks, business associations and events eg Awards for Business.
What you’ll be doing
Marketing and Events
- You will complete a tenant survey and using the results propose a 12 month plan, including associated costs for the provision of events, amenities and activities.
- You will manage logistics with suppliers and communicate health and safety expectations.
- You will be working closely with the Landlord presenting ideas and best practice opportunities.
- You will source relevant offers and arrange 'giveaways’ for the occupiers.
- You will produce promotional material to communicate and support any events and initiatives, - working with external agencies to ensure content and brand cohesion.
- You will monitor uptake and report participation and feedback. You will seek input from occupiers/key stakeholders for future events and activities.
- You will produce regular communication (e.g. a newsletter/magazine) supporting key activities and topical messages including sustainability, wellbeing, charity partnerships, fundraising and the wider community.
- You will provide monthly / quarterly reports on site activities.
- You will work collaboratively with the client and associated third parties to create and supply engaging content for the Park App, using it as a primary channel of communication for Park news and updates, the events programme and drive update and use of the app amongst occupiers.
- You will manage agreed social media accounts (likely LinkedIn, Instagram etc).
- You will manage the marketing budget gaining approvals for spend.
- You will manage any sponsorship income and the financial planning for events, marketing and promotions.
- You will implement and manage a database of business contacts.
- You will explore grants, sponsorship and any potential income generation.
Development and Relationships
- You will be responsible for managing internal and external communications with key Stakeholders.
- You will attend meetings with board members and key stakeholders
- You will progress customer community relationships - being the 'go to’ person alongside the Estate Manager.
- You will build the workplace community through various events and promotions, including relevant charity involvement.
- You will work with the Landlord to develop the viewing protocol vacant office space and ensure it is followed
- You will liaise with the Managing Agent to help ensure the park presents at its best and provides VIP viewing experience
- You will promote the Park as the destination for companies looking for new workspace, working collaboratively with the commercial agents and Landlord and provide ongoing suggestions and feedback.
- You will ensure the Park always presents well and communicate any concerns or useful insights to key stakeholders, to ensure the Park is regarded as the ultimate and preferred Business Amenity
- You will ensure the onboarding of new occupiers is seamless and all parities receive a full welcome pack, including portals for communication
- Demonstrates previous success and enjoy customer relationship development
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate confidently at all levels, including board members
- Customer service orientation striving towards a 100% occupier satisfaction commitment
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive, self-starter
- Professional presentation
- Creative, with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Deadline oriented
- A keen interest in the environment and sustainability
- Competent PC/Mac user. Microsoft office; Canva or similar design packages
Marketing, Events, or Sales background
Commercial property knowledge advantageous
Package and timing
Monday to Thursday (7.5 hours / day) or Monday to Friday (6 hours / day). 30 hours pw. Flexibility around start/finish times.
Salary £31,000 (£41,333 full time pro rata)
Start mid to end June
Thank you for your interest in this new position. Your application is important to us and you will be contacted within 10 days to advise the status of your application.