Contact Centre Customer Service Advisor - Leeds
Join Sky as a Customer Service Advisor in our Leeds contact centre earning £19,750 rising to £20,800 per annum on completion of your Starting Out training with the opportunity to earn up to 11% bonus every year too.
It's our people that make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine. Our contact centres have embraced hybrid working which means you'll split your time between home and the office.
What you'll do:
- Take inbound calls from customers who might have a technical query or want to talk about billing or upgrading their package
- Learn about our products and how to have great conversations with customers
- Spend time understanding customer needs and recommend Sky products that will improve the customers viewing, online and/or mobile experience
- Be part of a supportive, fun, and friendly customer service team
- Work 37.5 hours p/wk Mon-Sun with varied shift patterns to suit your lifestyle. When our customers need us most you'll work up to 5 hours extra per week (max 10 times per year) and bank this time to take back as extra time off
What you'll bring:
- Brilliant listening skills
- A passion for problem solving
- An ability to empathise and understand customer needs
- A passion for delivering brilliant customer service
There are reasons people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky as there's something for everyone with our fantastic range of benefits:
- Free Sky TV, along with discounted broadband, Sky Glass and mobile
Health and well being
- Discounts on extern:al gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare and Digital GP via Aviva
- Dental and other healthcare options
- Sky pension plan and Life Assurance which gives you extra piece of mind
Share in the Company success:
- Annual sharesave scheme and long service awards
In addition to all these great benefits, you'll have the opportunity to take part in 'Time to Care', our commitment to give each colleague the opportunity to volunteer for up to 1 hour per week. All part of Sky's pledge to help tackle loneliness for our customers and in our communities.
CVs aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. That's why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
Where you'll work!
We're based in the heart of Leeds, just a few minutes' walk from Leeds train station. On site you'll have access to our subsidised canteen, pool table in our chill out areas, free tea and coffee, prayer room, bike storage, outdoor seating by the canal and shower facilities.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.